Browsing Law by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 257
Results Per Page
- Itemاتفاق التحكيم في منازعات سوق الاوراق الماليه(AL-Quds University, 2014-03-12) محمد يحيى سلامه ابوارميله; Muhammad Yahia Salameh Abu Rmeileh; عبد الرؤوف السناوي; د. ياسير زبيدات; أ.د عثمان التكروريThe study examined the subject of arbitration agreement in securities market disputes, the problems and the challenges that accompanied it by identifying the legal framework governing the arbitration agreement in securities market disputes in respect of the general theory enshrined in the Palestinian Arbitration Law No 3 for 2000 on one hand, and the Regulation of Dispute Settlement and Arbitration in Securities Market of 2007 on the other hand. The study discussed the subject through showing the consolidation of basic principles of the arbitration agreement in securities market disputes and stated the content of arbitration agreement in those disputes. Exposure to the absence of arbitration agreement where entry in the means of arbitration and began the arbitral process of non-existence of an agreement between the parties to the securities market disputes to choose arbitration as an alternative disputes resolution. In order to combine the theoretical and practical side, the study moved on to the application of the general content of the arbitration agreement in securities market disputes in some common disputes that had occurred in this market. The Study aimed to demonstrate that the absence of an arbitration agreement in securities market disputes is a flagrant violation of the constitutional legal norms which protect and ensure the right of people to resort to judiciary which is a sacred right and should not prevent anyone to resort to other means. The study dealt with the subject by relying on the analytical and comparative methods, through analysis and comparison between the position of the Palestinian Legislature in the Arbitration Law and the Regulation of Dispute Settlement and Arbitration in Securities Market with the laws and regulations included, in order to reach the validity of the Palestinian Legislator method in organizing that. The study showed a range of results, the most important one of them embodied in the Palestinian Legal system - through the Regulation of Dispute Settlement and Arbitration in Securities Market - taken in the absence of arbitration agreement in securities market disputes. It also showed that the complete absence of arbitration agreement leads to violation the right of litigation guaranteed by the Palestinian Basic Law, and the arbitral legal norms expressed in the Palestinian Arbitration Law. In order to ensure the legality of arbitration agreement in securities market disputes, the study recommended that the Palestinian Legislator not to legislate special legal norms governing the arbitration in securities market disputes, because the general legal norms that organized arbitration under the Arbitration Law No. 3 of 2000 are sufficient to cope with any dispute by the means of arbitration. The study also recommended that the Palestinian Capital Market Authority should take the necessary decisions which should be forwarded to the Palestine Securities Market, in order to abolish the rules that had been devoted to the absence of an arbitration agreement. The study also recommended that the Palestine Securities Market should carry out the voluntary initiative to abolish this absence. All of this, is to prevent the judicial abolition, whether constitutional abolition by the Palestinian Supreme Court as constitutional court or through administrative abolition by the Palestinian Supreme Court of Justice.
- Itemاحتجاز جثامين الشهداء من منظور القانون الدولي (نموذج مقابر الأرقام والثلاجات )(AL-Quds University, 2018-12-26) محمد خليل محمد عليان; mohammad khalil mohammad elian; نجاح دقماق; محمد الشلالدة; احمد أبو جعفر
- Itemاختتام التحقيق والتصرف بالدعوى الجزائية في قانون الإجراءات الجزائية الفلسطيني دراسة تحليلية مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2015-01-15) فراس روحي أحمد سلامة; Feras Rohe Ahmad Salama; عبدالله نجاجره; د. نبيه صالح; د. حابس زياداتThe study aimed at identifying the juveniles guarantees in the stage of inference and primary inquiry (a comparative study) in the Palestinian criminal procedures law no. (3), 2001. It also identified the Egyptian and the Jordanian procedural legislations and the international conventions in regard to the procedures and guarantees to be implemented on juveniles during the inference and primary inquiry procedures. The importance of the study emerged particularly from allocating procedural treatment for the juvenile category by adopting legal rules based on principles differ from those implemented on the adult. The stage of inference and primary inquiry is considered one of the prominent stages through the criminal case before being presented before the court. The reason why I chose that study was my desire to view every tiny detail relating the rights and duties of this category, in addition to recognize the procedures applied by the police and the public prosecution and its compatibility with the Arab legislations and the international conventions. Moreover the need of libraries for such a study because of the lack of the available resources in that issue that explain the deal mechanisms with the juveniles through the stage of the inference and the primary inquiry. Through the study, the research raised number of questions related with the procedures and the guarantees for the juveniles adopted by the Palestinian legislator in conformity with the Palestinian legislations rules. It also raised the availability of the mechanisms in favor of the juveniles’ interests. The research discussed the role of the judicial control bodies (the police and the public prosecution) taking into account the procedures taken against the juveniles and not to detain them unless after using up all legal steps, and to what extent the procedures and the guarantees for juveniles during the stage of inference and the primary inquiry adopted in Palestine are harmonized with the comparative international standards and legislations? The study adopted many research methods: the historical method which identified the juvenile, the descriptive method which reviewed the procedures and guarantees of juveniles in Palestine by describing the legal status and the applied rules and its adequacy by collecting data from the related books and references and finally the analytical method for the legal texts of the juveniles and the comparative legislations for the related international conventions and the juvenile’s rights and guarantees emerged from them. Moreover, it reviewed the hindrances that prevent creating a law for the juveniles. The study was divided into two chapters. The first chapter contained five subjects and many questions. It also clarified the juvenile guarantee in the inference stage and identified the juvenile in detail. It explained the inference, the inquiry procedures and the authorized body to conduct the inference. Meanwhile, it concentrated on the juveniles’ guarantees while dealing with them in the inference procedure. Finally it showed how to conduct with the juvenile file after the end of the police adopted procedures. The second chapter dealt with the juvenile guarantees through the primary inquiry; the study identified the primary inquiry, the one who has the right to make the criminal case, the procedures of summoning the juvenile to primary inquiry particularly when interrogating the witnesses and experts, and finally conducting the inquiry. To conclude, every stage in the study was discussed separately. The study made a comparison between the Palestinian criminal legislator and the other Arab legislations attitudes in regard to the inference and the primary inquiry procedures. It also identified the results and recommendations that serve those who deal with that category in the Palestinian society including the officials of the judicial control, the public prosecution and the researchers. It also recommended that the Palestinian legislator should declare a protection law for the juveniles and make the required modifications to fit the age and the circumstances of each juvenile and to cancel the previous old laws which do not meet the juveniles’ modern needs.
- Itemاختتام التحقيق والتصرف بالدعوى الجزائية في قانون الإجراءات الجزائية الفلسطيني دراسة تحليلية مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2014-06-07) ندى سعيد عبد الرحمن ابو علي; NADA SAID ABED ELRAHMAN ABU ALI; جهاد الكسواني; نبيه صالح; غسان عليان
- Itemاختصاصات النيابة العسكرية في الدعوى الجزائية قبل المحاكمة في ضوء التشريعات الفلسطينية وقانون أصول المحاكمات الثوري لعام 1979 دراسة مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2018-08-11) محمد سعيد عبد الرحمن ابوعلي; Mohammed S A Abuali; رفيق أبو عياش; عبد الملك الريماوي; رائد طه
- Itemاختيار رئيس الدولة في النظام الاسلامي مقارنة بالانظمة الدستورية المعاصرة(AL-Quds University, 2001-10-16) اسامة اسماعيل عطاالله دراج ; Osama Ismael Atallah Darraj; علي خشان; د.شفيق عياش; د. احمد الخالدي
- Itemاستثمار الوقف الإسلامي وانعكاساته على قطاعات التنمية في الضفة الغربية(AL-Quds University, 2017-05-21) ايمان حسن محمد ابو معمر; eman hassan mohammed abuamra; عاطف علاونة; د. إبراهيم عوض; د. عروة صبري
- Itemاستعمال المال العام في فلسطين(AL-Quds University, 2001-07-14) نادي حسن عايش الشواورة; NADI HASAN AYISH ALSHAWAWRA; عدنان عمرو; د. عبد المالك الريماوي; د. محمد شراقةPublic funds require a special legal regulation, to ensure its use, force protection against the handler, whether administration or individuals; and there are different ways to use of public funds depending on who use it, or based on the nature of this fund whether it is movable or not. Due to determination of the scope of research in the using of public funds in the Palestinian Legislations, the study has addressed this subject by the comparative study and analytical approach was used, in order to analyze legal texts and show the relation between them and highlight what was aimed by the legislator about rules and provisions that are related to the public fund. Based on the title that was chosen to be the subject of research, the general plan of research must be consistent with this title. Accordingly, the research was divided to an introductory chapter, and two chapters and a conclusion. Introductory chapter has presented the concept of public funds, through clarifying the legal regime of public funds in the first section, and the second section has presented methods by which public funds acquire public status and ways of removing this status. The first chapter deals with the routes of using the public funds, it shows using public funds by administration in the first section, and by individuals in the second section. The second chapter dealt with the decided legal protection for the use of public funds, and the aspects of this protection are either as a criminal protection in the first section, or civil protection in the second section, or administrative protection in the third section. The conclusion included a concentrated clarification of main research ideas, and the results of study, one of the most important results, that there is no specific definition of public funds in the used Palestinian legislation, with the presence of a jurisprudential dispute about the nature of the State's right on the public funds, and there are special legal rules to acquire the public funds and removing it, and the absence of sufficient adequate legal provisions in the used Palestinian legislations to protect the of public funds. The conclusion included proposals and recommendations that present solutions to the research problem, the most important one was issuing a Palestinian legislation related to legal handling of public funds that are consistent with the developing life and scientific needs. Because any work has to face obstacles and difficulties, the lack of references and textbooks related to this subject where the most prominent problem the researcher has faced during preparation of this study. Since this subject has been addressed in many publications of administrative law but in a brief and non-detailed style, especially in the Palestinian level, where there is a scarcity in administrative jurisprudence in this subject, except some contributions that their owners deserve thanks and appreciations. In addition to the scarcity of Palestinian court rulings related to public funds, and another difficulty resulted from the scattering of rules related to public funds in different and diverse laws and legislations.
- Itemاعتراف المتهم بالشرعية الإجرائية(AL-Quds University, 2008-07-10) رائد عبد الرحمن سعيد نعسان; Raed AbdellRahman Said Nassan; جهاد الكسواني; نبيه صالح; غسان عليانCriminal justice is based on the idea of balance between the private special concern , it forms the procedural legality an important guarantee as a means to achieve this justice through not breaching innocence evidence which forms an important base in criminal procedures and measures as means to guarantee human dignity and not to breach his right as a human being. So, the origin is innocence till proving the contrary. Confession is regarded in criminal law one of the means of proof which bears a danger , aggression and a breach for evidence of innocence if it is misused by justice staff and its cooperatives ,as error from its side either deliberate or ignorance in applying the measures. So, admittance that matches for procedural legal basis is a sort of a admittance that matches the conditions of correctness required by the law. Accordingly, admittance is considered correct and its effect on land and is considered correct against the suspect who admitted that he committed the crime. According to the confession that violates the legal procedure is the confession which has one of the shortcomings which has made such a confession loses its legality and violates the bases of law which leads to nullity of this confession and the procedures accompanied with it. This is in addition to some effects that leads to penalties or punishments against the person who has exceeded such procedures as well as compensating the harmed side. Confession that matches with procedural legality might be a jurisdictional judicial confession and is regarded correct and it might be outside the hall of the court as it is considered a confession which is not judicial and considered correct if it is proved that it is correct. As this confession might occur before the public or a member of judicial staff. The role of a judge is considered important in specifying confession and whether it matches the legal procedures or whether it violates it. Accordingly, the judge has a determination authority based on his opinion although this judge does not issue sentences based on his personal knowledge. According to the study , confession is regarded one of the most means of criminal proof and the most influential for a judge and common sense , human rights institutions, particularly as it is based on correct safe procedures that matches law. The most important aspect to prove that confession has been taken through correct measures and difficult to prove. So, we find many cases that can be proved in an illegal way. Through the previous studies, it has been shown that that the texts of judicial punishments are good and practical if they are applied in addition what has been written by lawyers and recommendations of international conferences that calls for human rights. However, the practical reality, has proved that many confessions are gotten from justice corpses that bears exceeding as well as measures that violates bases stated in the law particularly in Arab countries and third world countries. Finally, confession can be said as one of the most important and strong evidences regarding proof as it is difficult for man to condemn himself and certify that he did something he did not do.
- Itemالاتجاهات العامة في مشروع القانون المدني الفلسطيني دراسة نقدية مقارنة بالقانون المدني الأردني(AL-Quds University, 2008-01-13) عبد الناصر صبحي (الشيخ جمال) الشريف; ABDULNASER SUBHI ALSHAKHJAMAL ALSHAREEF; انور ابو عيشة; يوسف شندي; عثمان التكروري
- Itemالاثار القانونية للاندماج على الشركات الداخلة فية وحقوق المساهمين(AL-Quds University, 2016-12-12) اكرم حمدي محمود العطاونة; akram hamdi mahmod alatawneh; عبد الرؤوف السناوي; د. محمد عمارنه; د. محمد القيسي
- Itemالاختصاص الجنائي طبقاً للاتفاقية الفلسطينية الإسرائيلية المرحلية(AL-Quds University, 2019-04-20) محمد كامل محمود هادية; Mohammad Kamel Mahmud Hadieh; محمد الشلالدة; منير نسيبة; حنا عيسى
- Itemالاطار القانوني للمستهلك وفق القانون?ن الفلسط?ني والإسارhئ?لي دراسة مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2013-07-06) سامر ابراهيم جورج هندو; Samer Ibrahim George Hindo; محمد خلف; د.أحمد السو?طي; د.جهاد الكسواني
- Item(الاطار الناظم للإقرار بالذمة المالية (دراسة مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2016-12-21) وسيم أحمد حسين سلمة; Wasim Ahmed Hussain Salama; عبد الملك الريماوي; د. أشرف الأعور; د. جمال الخطيب
- Itemالانتهاكات الإسرائيلية للأسرى والمعتقلين الفلسطينيين في القانون الدولي الإنساني دراسة تطبيقية قانون التغذية القسرية(AL-Quds University, 2018-01-16) جهاد موسى محمود قنام; JIHAD M M GANNAM; محمد الشلالدة; د. نجاح الدقماق; د. باسل منصور
- Itemالانحراف باستعمال السلطة في الوظيفة العامة في فلسطين دراسة مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2012-11-22) غازي محمد خليل درابيع; ghazi mohamad khalil drabee; عدنان عمرو; عيسى مناصرة; احمد الديك
- Itemالآثار القانونية الدولية المترتبة على قبول فلسطين دولة غير عضو في الأمم المتحدة(AL-Quds University, 2017-05-25) أماني عبد الله حسن قريع; Amani Abdallah Hassan Qurie; محمد الشلالدة; شادي خلايلة; سعيد ابوفارة
- Itemالآثار القانونية المترتبة على انضمام دولة فلسطين إلى اتفاقية الأمم المتحدة لمكافحة الفساد(AL-Quds University, 2017-11-08) يوسف فرحان خميس عبد الصمد; yousef farhan kamees abdel samad; محمد الشلالدة; نجاح الدقماق; فادي ربايعة