Edu. & Psych. Counseling
Permanent URI for this collection
Now showing 1 - 5 of 297
- Itemالازمات التي تؤثر على طلبة المدارس في مدارس وكالة الغوث والحكومية في محافظات شمال الضفة الغربية من وجهة نظر المرشدين(جامعة القدس, 2010-07-18) اياد احمد سليم سليم; Eyad Ahmad Salim
- Itemاضطراب نقص الانتباه المصحوب بالنشاط الزائد وعلاقته باساليب الرعاية لدى اطفال مدينه القدس(جامعة القدس, 2011-01-30) يارا فاروق فؤاد ابو عودة; Yara Abu -Odeh
- Itemالأزمات التي يواجهها طلبة جامعة القدس ونموذج مقترح لعلاجها.(جامعة القدس, 2007-12-05) عماد الدين خميس احمد الشبيري; imad eldeen shbeirch
- Itemالصعوبات التي تواجه العاملين مع ذوي الإحتياجات الخاصة وعلاقتها بالإحتراق الوظيفي لديهم في محافظة رام الله والبيرة(جامعة القدس, 2017-02-25) إيمان طلال محمود حسين; Eman Talal Mshmoud HusseinThe study aimedto revealthe difficulties of working withpeople with special needs, and these difficulties conection with the workers’ careercombustioninRamallah and Al-Bireh district. This studyhas been done in 2015on theinstitutionsthat deal withpeople with special needsin both public andprivate sector. The study population consisted ofall those workingwithpeople withspecialneeds (220) and the available study sample that has been selectedfrom thestudy populationwas (180) male and female workers. The researcher has used the descriptive approach and questionnaire forms as the study tool in order toachieve theobjectives of the study. The study found that workers who work with people with special needs are having career combustion, because of the lack of positive reinforcement, and the pressure of work that they are exposed to through their work with people with special needs. The difficulties that the workers face are represented in the lack of the possibilities and the resources they need to work, such as modern devices that measure their abilities, and some other devices. Also there is a lack in the proportion in the training that they need to increase their ability to withstand the pressure and work with people with special needs. However, the results showed that there were no statistically significant differences in the level of the career combustion and the difficulties faced by the workers depending on all the study variables. The studyrecommendsthe need towork hard and fastto increase themonthly income of theworkerswithpeople with specialneedsinthepublic sectorinstitutions as well as the privet sector institutions. Also, it recommends increasing the material and moral reinforcement to ensurethe workers endurance in the work. Moreover, the search fordestinationsthat can helpincreasefinancial support to theinstitutions that are responsible for people withspecial needs, and providing donations fromindividualsif neededto buy thenecessary equipment andservicesthat benefitpeople with special needs, andhelp to givereports ontheir condition accurate.
- Itemالعنف الاسري وعلاقته بالسلوك العدواني لدى طالبات المرحلة الاساسية العليا في محافظة بيت لحم(Al-Quds University, 2008-05-31) زينب محمد احمد الوحش