1 - 5 of 245
- Itemفاعلية برنامج ارشادي للتوافق النفسي على نزلاء مراكز الاصلاح والتأهيل في فلسطين(2013-06-08)This study aimed at investigating the efficacy of counseling program of physiological adjustment on residence of rehabilitation and reconciliation Centers in Palestine7 the population of thy study Consisted of (410) residences who were Sentenced high periods (15-24yers) life Sentence and execution. The sample of the study of (40) residences which was Chosen according to simple random sample. The researcher used the semi-experiment of method aided with the Psychological adjustment measurement prepared by zynab Shqir (2003)7 which included (4) (dimensions personal7 hygienic – bodily 7family and Social)7each dimension consists of 20 items. A physiological adjustment counseling program was also used in this study which was prepared by the researcher himself .It Consisted of (16) sessions on 6 months7 2session peer week and the time of the meeting is(90-120) minutes each. The results of the study indicated that there differences between pre and post application of the Psychological adjustment program in its four dimensions (profile-emotional7 health bodily7 family7 social and total domain). The differences are in favor of the post application7 which means that the program helped the residences to improve the degree of psychological adjustment on all the domains of the measurement. The study also indicated that there were no statistical significant differences on the degrees of post test according to period of sentence7 educational level7 type of crime and marital status
- Itemمدى فاعلية برنامج تدريبي في تنمية بعض القيم الشخصية والاجتماعية لدى طلبة الصف العاشر الأساسي(Al-quds University, 2013-06-02)هدفت هذه الدراسة إلى إعداد برنامج تدريبي في مجال تنمية بعض القيم الشخصية والاجتماعية وهي قيم الصدق والمسؤولية والإنجاز والتعاون وحسن المعاملة، ومن ثم تطبيقه على عينة مختارة من طلبة الصف العاشر الأساسي في محافظة جنين وذلك خلال العام الدراسي 2012-2013 م لفحص مدى فعاليته، كما هدفت الدراسة الحالية إلى معرفة ما إذا كان هناك فروق في متوسطات درجات القيم تعزى للجنس والمعدل المدرسي. ومعرفة ما إذا كان هناك تفاعل ما بين تلك المتغيرات. وهدفت الدراسة كذلك إلى معرفة أثر البرنامج في ترتيب تلك القيم لدى طلبة الصف العاشر. استخدم الباحث المنهج شبه التجريبي في تطبيق دراسته، وتكون مجتمع الدراسة من طلبة الصف تين العاشر الأساسي في محافظة جنين ويبلغ عددهم (5895) طالباً وطالبة، وقد تم اختيار مدرستين بطريقة قصديه لتطبيق الدراسة، وبعد توزيع مقياس القيم الشخصية والاجتماعية المطور عن مقياس القيم الاجتماعية لمحمود سعدات بعد التأكد من ثباته وصدقه، على (168) طالباً وطالبة، وتم اختيار الطلبة الذين حصلوا على أدنى الدرجات وتم تشكيل مجموعتين تجريبيتين )9) ذكور و(9 (إناث ممن كانوا قد اختاروا الرغبة بالمشاركة في تطبيق البرنامج. كما تم اختيار مجموعتين ضابطتين (9) ذكور و(9) إناث. بعد ذلك تم تطبيق البرنامج الذي استمر (10) أسابيع في مكتبة بلدية جنين، بواقع لقاءين كل أسبوع مدة كل لقاء حوالي الساعتين، وكان البرنامج مكوناً من )20) جلسة تدريبية لكل قيمة 4 جلسات. وبعد انتهاء تطبيق البرنامج تم تطبيق المقياس البعدي على المجموعات التجريبية للوقوف على أثر البرنامج التدريبي. The aim of this study is to develop a training programme in the development of personal and social values and to determine its effectiveness in the development of personal and social values and values, honesty, responsibility, achievement, cooperation and good treatment. And then applied to a sample of students in grade 10 in Jenin during the academic year 2012-2013, the present study aimed to find out if there are differences in average scores values attributable to sex school rate. And see if there is an interaction between that variables. And the study also aimed to find out the impact of the programme on the order of those values among students in grade 10. The researcher used curriculum pilot application of Peninsula study, study of the tenth grade students in Jenin and numbering (5895( students, two schools were chosen in a deliberate of the application study. and distribution of personal and social values scale developer on the scale of social values of Mahmoud Saadat after confirming the reliability and validity, (168) students, and students who received the lowest grades were formed two groups experimental (9) m And (9) females who have chosen to participate in the implementation of the programme. Two polices was selected (9) males and 9 females. After that program has been implemented for 10 weeks in the library of the municipality of Jenin, two per week for about two hours each, and the program was composed of 20 training session for each value 4 sittings. After the application of the scale was applied post programme on experimental groups to assess the impact of the training programme
- Itemالمُساندة الاجتماعيّة وعلاقتها بقلق الموت لدى المُسنين المُسجلين في وزارة الشؤون الاجتماعيّة الفلسطينيّة في محافظة القدس(2013-07-04)The study aims to identify with the social support and its relation with death anxiety for olds who are listed at the Palestinian ministry of social affairs in the Jerusalem governorate, in the light of the variables of sex, age, social status, number of children, and the diseases they have. For the purpose of the study, the researcher uses the descriptive method. The data were statistically processed using the SPSS program, and concludes with a number of results. The total level of responses of olds who are listed at the Palestinian ministry of social affairs in the Jerusalem governorate, of all the articles related to social support section is intermediate with an arithmetical average (3.528) and a normative deviation (0.869), while the total level of articles regarding death anxiety section of olds responses is intermediate with arithmetical average (3.164) and a normative deviation (0.946), the results also show no statistical differences in the level of social support for olds who are listed at the Palestinian ministry of social affairs according to the variables of sex and age. Whereas there are statistical differences in the level of social support for those olds according to the variable of social status of couples and the variable of the number of children for those who have more than seven children, in addition to the variable of diseases they have comparing with those who do not suffer from any disease. In addition, the data does not show statistical differences of death anxiety amongst the olds according to the variables of sex and the number of children. Nevertheless, these differences present in the death anxiety level according to the variable of age for those who are up to eighty years, the variable of social status for single ones and the variable of diseases for those who have chronic diseases, the data also shows that there is a relation between the death anxiety and the social support for those olds that is when the social support becomes less, the death anxiety increases for them. According to the concluded results mentioned above, the researcher recommends for further research and studies about the subject of social support and its relation to death anxiety, and other psychological variables. She also recommends of paying more attention to senility issue for its importance, also recommends increasing the mass awareness about the way of dealing with the needs of olds, and the changes they pass through in order to achieve the best of social interaction and the emotional balance for those olds by utilizing the visual, audible and legible media for them
- Itemالحرمان العاطفي وعلاقته بالأعراض لإكتئابية لدى طلاب المرحلة الثانوية في مدارس محافظة أريحا(Alquds University, 2021-05-30)The emotional deprivation and its relationship to depressive symptoms among high school students in Jericho governorate schools This study aimed to identify the emotional deprivation that came from parents and its relationship to depressive symptoms among high school students in Jericho governorate schools, in addition to know the differences in the average emotional deprivation and depression according to following variables: (gender, place of residence, type of school, economic status of the family, the number of siblings , the marital status of the parents , academic achievement, social status,birth order , exposure to violence, and type of violence). To achieve the aims of the study, the researcher used two tools, the first: was a scale to assess the symptopms of emotional deprivation and the second was (Beck) scale of depression The two scales were applied to a sample of (165) male and female secondary school student in Jericho governorate schools, who were chosen by the stratified random sampling method . The data was processed statistically by calculating arithmetic means, standard deviations, and (t) test And one-way analysis of variance (ANOVA). In addition to Tukey test, Cronbach alpha and Pearson Correlation. The results showed that the overall degree of emotional deprivation among high school students in Jericho governorate schools was moderate in degree, while the degree of depression was high. There were no statistically significant differences in the levels of emotional deprivation according to the independent variables: (gender, school type, family economic status, number of siblings, parents' marital status, academic achievement , birth order,exposure to violence and type of violence). In addition, there were statistically significant differences in the averages of emotional deprivation according to the following variables: place of residencein with favor of those who live in (camps ; in relation to the variable "exposure to violence" in favor of those who were (exposed to violence). On the other hand, there were no statistically significant differences in the degree of depressive symptopms according to the variables:(gender, school type, parents' marital status, academic achievement, or birth order , exposure to violence, and type of violence). However, there were statistically significant differences in the level of depressive symptopms according to the variables: place of residence in favor of those who live in villages; the economic situation of the family in favor of those whose family income was (high - more than 4000), and according to the number of siblings in favor of those who had (1 to 3 siblings). Furthermore, there was no statistically significant relationship between the level of emotional deprivation and the degree of depressive symptoms among high school students in Jericho governorate schools. In light of the study results, the researcher recommends the necessity of work by the Ministry of Education to activate the treatment and counseling programs that are concerned with reducing the level of depression, especially since the results of this study revealed a high degree. As well as working on activating electronic counseling in order to alleviate depression among students, especially during the period of covide 19.
- Itemالتفكير التحليلي وعلاقته بالبراعة الرياضية لدى طلبة الصف العاشر الأساسي في مديرية تربية ضواحي القدس(Alquds University, 2021-08-19)Abstract This study aims to identify analytical thinking and its relation to mathematical prowess among tenth- graders in public schools of Jerusalem suburbs Directorate, in light of gender and achievement variables in mathematics. The researcher used the descriptive correlational method for the study. the study population consisted of (1768) students from the tenth-grade of public schools in Jerusalem Suburbs Directorate. A stratified cluster sample was selected consists of (69) female students and (109) male students, which forms 10% of the study population of the academic year (2020-2021). The researcher used two tools, the first is the preference scale of testing analytical thinking, and the second is the test of mathematical prowess, along with verifying their validity and reliability. The results of the study show that the degree of analytical thinking among the tenth graders in Jerusalem suburbs directorate reached 59.7%, which is a medium percentage. Also, there are statistically significant differences at the significance level (α ≥ 0.05( in the Averages of the degree of analytical thinking among the tenth graders due to the gender variable and the differences are in favor of females. While the study did not find statistically significant differences in significance level (α ≥ 0.05( in the averages of the analytical thinking degree due to the variable of achievement in mathematics. Regarding mathematical prowess of tenth graders, the results of the study shows that the degree of mathematical prowess among tenth graders in Jerusalem suburbs directorate schools has reached (52.4%), which is a medium percentage. Also, there are no statistically significant differences at the significance level (α ≥ 0.05( in mathematical prowess averages among tenth graders attributed to the gender variable. However, there are statistically significant differences at the significance level (α ≥ 0.05( in the averages of mathematical prowess among tenth graders due to the achievement variable in mathematics with more than 80%. The results of the study indicate that there is a direct and statistically significant correlation between the degrees of analytical thinking and the degrees of mathematical prowess among tenth graders in Jerusalem suburbs directorate. Thus, the higher the degrees of analytical thinking, the higher the degrees of mathematical prowess and vice versa. In light of the study results, the researcher recommends that teachers use the approaches, tools and learning strategies that encourage the use of analytical thinking in solving mathematical problems. Also, she recommends enhancing the abilities of learners of mathematics and raising the level of their mathematical prowess by engaging them in solving problems in class interaction and brainstorming activities, as well as avoiding memorization and memorization