Browsing Arabic Language & literature by Title
Now showing 1 - 20 of 157
Results Per Page
- Itemابن ظافر الأزدي : حياته وشعره وما بقي من ديوانه 613 هـ(AL-Quds University, 2013-05-22) خوله جميل حسين هلسه; Khawla Jameel Husein halaseh; مشهور حبازي; د. محمود صافي; د. رائد عبدالرحيمThe research is based on studying his life, collecting and documenting his poetry from the sources of historical and literature heritage, then studying his poetry in an objective and technical manner. The sixth and seventh Hijri centuries which is the period in which Ibn Thafr Al-azdi lived has formed the time frame of the study, and the location of the study is Ayyubid state in Egypt and Levant. The researcher has preferred to study this subject for the following reasons: the availability of good quantity of the poetry of Ibn Thafr Al-azdi that have not collected in a special divan. The study aimed to outcome with poetry collection that combines the poetry of Ibn Thafr Al-azdi that has arrived to us with its’ various subjects, documenting it, and studying it subjectively to clearly show the life characteristics in which Ibn Thafr Al-azdi has lived through the different topics he has tackled in his poetry. The importance of studying this topic shown from diverse aspects, the most important of them is that the researcher in the poetry of Ibn Thafr Al-azdi finds many varying subjects regarding the sixth and seventh Hijri centuries (Hijri calendar). However, no researcher has collected, or documented or studied Ibn Thafr Al-azdi poetry in objective and technical manner. This study based on inductive approach, historical approach, descriptive approach, and analytical approach each in his correct place. The most important results and findings of the study are: I offer for the Arab library the poetry of Ibn Thafr Al-azdi in a collection that is easy to refer, In addition to that in this time we still need this type of study and research to enrich the Arab library with a huge number of resources that we were not able to reach. The study has recommended to trend towards this type of study to contribute in showing the features of the poetry of such important poets.
- Itemادب الوفادة من الجاهلية الي نهاية العهد الاموي(AL-Quds University, 2009-02-07) فرج سعادة سعيد نعسان; Faraj Saadah Saeed Naasan; ابراهيم الخواجة; د. مشهور حبازي; ا.د. عادل ابو عمشهMany people see that objects die when their life elapse ; and every object is valid for a certain period and then becomes useless ,except the nations’ culture and its literature that does not vanish nor expire . Bur generation keep away from it. How do they do this while this culture is a product of generations and a conclusion of a history and a nation formulated by poets and speakers and put in it their feelings, senses and dreams. The study handled everything relevant to the delegations from Pre-Islam to the end of the Omayyad Era “ ; or in Chronology, as limited by the historians , it started from 200 years prior the prophetic message till 232 , the end of the Omayyad State . The study also handled selected models which were handled by study and analyses as examples. And the researcher stopped at the results which he reached as an outcome for this distinctive literary color . The research consisted of an introduction , preface , three chapters and a conclusion . The study shed light on this literary color as it has great importance in many fields. Hospitality represented the successful media in communication and contact between the tribes and individual alike in the Pre-Islamic Age, and between the Arab tribes and the Holly Prophet (Peace Be Upon Him) and his Orthodox Caliphs in the Islamic Age , and between different countries and regions and the caliph in the Omayyad Age . This study was not to be existing unless there were a group of justifications and objectives represented in an attempt of shedding light on the effect of this literary color in Islam and being affected by Islam; and in research on each Era with its artistic characteristic that distinguished it from other eras. The Islamic Age was different from the Islamic Age and both ages differed from the Omayyad Age as their place and time limits greatly affected this difference The researcher depended on the integral method. he took from several methods in accordance with the requirements of the study chapters. He adopted the historical and statistical method in chronologically following up the texts and the descriptive method in objectively studying them, and ethical and analytical method in artistically studying them. The researcher followed up the prose and poetic texts, and after he finished collecting such texts he arranged them according to their forms and causes following their surrounding conditions. Then he studied and analyzed these texts objectively and artistically. The study was concluded with many results the most of which are : Islam influenced in and was influenced clearly by literature; in addition that these 10 delegations were successful media embassies among states , tribes and individuals, conveying different views which express the attitudes of the delegation and the authority it represented on one hand , as well as whom the delegation met on the other hand ; because hospitality is a means of communication and contact among them . For this reason, the caliph , the governor or even the king was celebrating the delegation and hospitalizing him to show its importance as media means with great effect . The study was concluded with a group of recommendation , the most important of which was that Hospitality Literature represented a distinctive literary color , and it is a long subject with divisions that require more research , especially in the ages coming after the Era which the study handled.
- Itemارجوزة ريحانة الندمان بذوات الامثال لشهاب الدين الخفاجي(AL-Quds University, 2006-11-09) هدى شمس الدين سليمان البيطار; Huda Shams Eddin Suliman Al-bitar; نبيل زياد; ا.د. ابراهيم الخواجا; ا.د. حسن فليفلThis study is an investigation of one of the Arabic literary manuscripts which deals with proverbs in the Arab heritage. The author of the manuscript was Shihab AI-Deen AIKhafaje Who died in 1069 of the hejri calendar, 1659 of the western calendar. It is merely a poem consisting of 600 poetic verses with one proverb or more in each. I, as a scholar, studied and investigated the scholars according to scientific investigation standards. There are many reasons behind the selection of this manuscript as a material for investigation. The encouragement I received from AI-Quds university academics who urged me to aid Jerusalem libraries with investigated manuscripts in order to highlight the historic status of the holy city. No single scholar has to the best of my knowledge, carried out an investigation for this manuscript. The praise and evaluation granted to AI-Khafaje by all those who wrote about him; he was the leader of poetry and poets during his time. The manuscript involves valuable poetic proverbs, which gives it valuable considerations. Unveiling the ottoman, this has always been described as a backward in both ideology and literature. In this research I used different methods without commitment to one method as far as I can avail it in highlights this research. I used the historical method in studying AI-Khafaje biography. To investigate this manuscript I study and describe the available copies for the manuscript, which were compared in terms of content with what was available in the other resources. The differences were footnoted. The researcher drew on illustrated the names of people and places mentioned in the research; the meaning of certain terms was also explained with reference to certain resources. The research was concluded by stating the main prophets saying, rhymes and names of scholars, places, countries and tribes. It also includes a table for the references and contents. The most important results of my research are: The proverbs in AI-Khafaje poem are not all known in the proverb books. There are some of them not written in proverb books, and others were composed by AI-Khfaje himself from his experience in life. AI-Khafaje varied the use of old proverbs in many ways. AI-Khafaje used repetition, implication and figurative language a lot in his poem.. Most of AI-Khafaje classifications are still as manuscripts, so I recommend studying and investigating them by other researchers.
- Itemاسلوبا التمني و الرجاء في دواوين الغزل العذري في العصر الاموي دراسه بلاغيه و اسلوبيه(AL-Quds University, 2011-04-27) عمار عبدالقادر محمد شبلي; Amar AbdAl-Qader Mohammad Shibli; خليل عوده; د. حسين الدراويش; د. مشهور مشاهره” The Two Modes of Request and Supplication in Platonic Love Poetry During Umayyad Age : Rhetoric and Stylistic Study ‘’ The Study deals with the request and supplication styles in the platonic love poetry during the Umayyad age and emphasizes the stylistic and rhetorical aspects . First, it introduces the definition of request and supplication according to language and use, and specifies the relationship between both definition. As well, it handles the direct expressions of request and supplication using articles and verbs, and the indirect expressions through employing ’’ demanding subjective’’ modes such as :addressing, commanding, prohibiting and raising questions to refer to request and supplication . In the second part, the study distinguishes between old rhetoric and modern style and shows the relationship between the latter and modern criticism. It also demonstrates a group of various literary aspects such as constructing phenomena including repetition ,excessive use of verbs and both added and added to sort of nouns, fronting and back warding, and phonemic phenomena such as internal and external music, as well as denotative phenomena such as clues and synonyms . The study relies on a number of methodologies such as the historic, descriptive and aesthetic, and stylistic ones. Its significance is linked to its attempt to show the extent to which platonic poets made use of request and supplication to achieve their desires and to stimulate the researcher to study such issue in depth with out hesitation. The study has made it clear how platonic love poetry in the Umayyad age was linked to the descent love poetry of the Jahiliya ‘’ignorance’’ age The request and supplication styles formed boundaries for the area with in which the platonic poet might move. There is a basic need for tracking the stylistic aspects in old literary texts, intensifying interest in old studies and showing their aesthetic aspects.
- Itemالاستفهام في موطأ الإمام مالك بن أنس 73 هـ - 179 هـ د ا رسة بلاغيّة تحليليّة إحصائيّة(AL-Quds University, 2013-11-10) ارقم موسى حسين ابو دويح; Arqam Musa Hussein Abudweih; حسين الدراويش; يوسف الرفاعي; حسن السّلواديّThis thesis tracked the questioning method in “Muwatta’ Al Imam Malek", narrated by Yahya Ibn Yahya Al-Laythiy, in both its genuine and metaphorical (rhetorical) meanings, and focused on the metaphorical questioning and its rhetorical meanings, as well as illustrating the rhetorical meaning understood from the interrogative particle linguistically and terminologically. It is known that the meaning inferred from questioning has a direct relationship with the context it was mentioned in, so the study included the full hadeeth with its chain of narrators and text, in order to give the reader the opportunity to spot him/herself the meaning inferred from the text. Despite that, the research illustrated the meaning which was thought as the main and strongest, followed with the other meanings that the text might have bared, and all that is explained in a table titled “The Table of the Rhetorical Meaning of Questioning Mentioned in the Hadeeth”, in which I stated the number of the “shahed” in the hadeeth ,the number of the hadeeth in the “Muwatta’”, in which volume of the “Muwatta’” it was mentioned, in which page ,name and number of the book, name and number of the chapter, the “shahed” in the hadeeth, the metaphorical (rhetorical) meaning and finally the interrogative particle itself. The study applied that to all the “Ahadeeth" which contained questioning in the “Muwatta”, unless the main meaning was mentioned in more than five “Ahadeeth” then only the questioning in those five was explained and the others were left out in order to avoid repetition in the research. Despite the fact that the main subject of the research is "the rhetorical significance of questioning in the hadeeth", the research briefly explained the meaning from a grammatical point of view since its mainly related to the rhetorical meaning of the text. It also mentioned what can be inferred from the text in the jurisprudence “fiqh” sense briefly, in order to avoid changin the research to a “fiqh” research. In addition to that ,the study briefly defined most of the characters mentioned in the research so that we keep things in their track and it was followed by four appendices and six indexes.
- Itemالاعجاز البلاغي في سورة الواقعة /دراسة في الدلالة والاسلوب(AL-Quds University, 2006-12-13) جمال محمد محمود حماد; Jamal Mohammad Mahmoud Hammad; حسين الدراويش; مشهور الحبازي; خليل عودة
- Itemالافعال المتعدية لمفعولين في القران الكريم (دراسة نحوية دلالية)(AL-Quds University, 2009-05-03) جبريل محمود محمد محمد; JIBRIL MAHMOUD MOHAMMAD MOHAMMAD; يوسف الرفاعي; يوسف عمرو; احمد دعمسThe researcher took the Holy Koran as the main field of his study of two objects transitive verbs in terms of grammar and semantics . The study has three levels : first , the grammatical introduction of the study . secondly , the practical use of grammar through a survay of the Holy Koran which aims at looking up two objects transitive verbs . Thirdly , that each grammatical structure has the nature of conveying a deep meaning differently . The research includes an introduction , three chapters and a conclusion . In the first chapter , the researcher has studied the two object verb as they were subject and predicate . This is called in Arabic " Thanna and its sisters " " Thanna " means thought , believed . This chapter is divided into four topics. First , the concept of transition , the expression of object as defined by grammarians . secondly , the verbs of faith or absolute truth . Thirdly , verbs that have two meanings , but one meaning is stronger than the other .Fourth , transformational verbs . second semester , the researcher has studied the two object verbs which weren't subject and predicate . This chapter is divided into three topics : theoretical ways of transitivity of the verb in Arabic . second , there is an applied study of the transitive verbs that take two objects through prefixation " Arabic Hamza " and doublication and stressed verbs . Third , a practical study of the two object transitive verbs which give a more comprehensive meaning as they take the meaning of other verbs . Third chapter was divided into two topics , first , a practical study of the two object transitive verbs after omitting the preposition . Second , two object verbs with infinitives . The researcher aims at studying the two object verbs in Koran in addition to the miraculous meaning expressed by the nature of the Koran language structure in this field . On the other hand , most of these verbs are collected , defined and described according to language dictionaries and koranic interpretation . Also , the researcher analyzed the nature of language structure of these verbs depending on Koran in addition to vocabulary system in structure . looking at the near and comprehensive meaning so as to focus on their koranic vocabulary meaning as well as the miraculous structure in addition to the secret of choosing specific words and not using the others . Finally , The study came up with a conclusion that the koranic use may exclude a certain language structure and use another for specific purpose . For instance , using the Arabic word " Hasiba " instead of " Thanna ' in certain place to give a different meaning . Also , The study came up with the importance of the near and comprehensive contexture of Koran . The researcher recommended toward studying Koran depending on language and other sciences of Koran . on the other hand , giving the koranic sequence an important role in study so as to surpass the grammatical side into the semantic side.
- Itemالانحراف والجريمة في الرواية الفلسطينية: وصف وتحليل مركبات الانحراف والجريمة وعوامل القصور(AL-Quds University, 2017-04-23) احمد عمر علي حرباوي; ahmed omar ali herbawi; سهيل حسنين; أ. د. مشهور الحبازي; د. ياسر أبو دية
- Itemالأجوبة النحويّة في سورة البقرة بين الذّكر والحذف دراسة نحويّة وتركيبيّة(AL-Quds University, 2017-05-17) تهاني عبد السميع اسحق النتشة; Tahani ABD ilsamee ISHAQ ALNATSHEH; أحمد دعمس; ا.د:حسين الدراويش; ا.د:حسن السلواديThe study aims to reveal the grammatical answers and the differences in mentioning, deletion, and analysis of their structure grammatically. It is also labeled with a title of the grammatical answers in Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow) between the act of mentioning and deletion in a synthetic grammatical study. As a result, the study focuses on the conditional sentences (answers), oath answers and request answers. This requires from the researcher to divide the study into three sections. Section One: the conditional answer; the researcher discusses the conditional sentences in both language and terminology. Moreover, the study concentrates on the concept of the conditional sentences as a style with all of its structures that might serve the study. Then, the survey strategy is used to study the conditional affirmative particles (Man) who, (Ma) what, (mahma) whatever and the conditional non-affirmative particles (etha) if, (lamma) when, (kullama) whenever , (law) and (lawla) that are mentioned in Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow). These particles are categorized and analyzed based on their structure. The researcher also monitors the main positions in which the conditional answers of the pervious particles are deleted. A comparison is also made between the mentioned answers and the deleted ones clarifying the reasons of deletion for some of these answers. Section Two: the researcher discusses the oath style in language and terminology, and then defines the oath style including its synthetic components deducing the Quranic verses in which the oath style is used or deleted with a comparison between the conditional answers and oath answers. Section Three: this section deals with the analysis of the request style and its definition in both language and terminology. The researcher analyzes the concept of the answered requests deducing the Quranic verses that include this style. The researcher concludes important results: expressing words is all what distinguishes their meanings and that grammatical strategies are formed based on oneself. The researcher also finds that the conditional style is the most mentioned in Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow), followed by the request style then the oath style. Another important result is the existence of the conditional style and oath style together in Surat Al-Baqarah (The Cow); the language here adopts one answer when the two exist and leave the other one. The researcher also recommends more studies and researches on the grammatical answers and analyzing the secrets behind them.
- Itemالأساليب الإنشائية الطلبية في جزء يس في القرآن الكريم دراسة تحليلية دلالية(AL-Quds University, 2015-01-25) رهام محمود محمد حمدان; riham mahmoud mohammad hamdan; حسين الدراويش; د. أحمد داود دعمس; عمر مسلمThe aim of this study, Requisition Expository Techniques in Juz’ Yaseen in the Qur’an, is to investigate and clarify the rhetorical connotations of those techniques. The study comprises an introduction, preface, four chapters and a conclusion, as well as a content page and three appendices. The preface has tackled the topics of predication and syntax in Arabic. In chapter one, the study has also explored the imperative technique in this Juz’ in terms of definition, structure, significance, and the rhetorical meanings of this technique within the same Juz’. In chapter two the researcher has also attempted to analyze the interrogation technique in this Juz’ following the same method adopted in chapter one. In chapter three the researcher has tackled the other requisition expository techniques in that juz’. In chapter four, the researcher has tried to specify the major rhetorical deduced meanings in that Juz’. They were categorized in almost twenty rhetorical meanings derived from those requisition expository techniques in the same Juz’. The researcher has also analyzed the metaphorical references of those techniques. The conclusion has displayed the most important findings and recommendations of this study.
- Itemالأوجه الإعرابية في سورة آل عمران ؛ دراسة نحوية دلالية(AL-Quds University, 2013-07-23) ابراهيم نهيد ابراهيم أبولبن; ibraheem nahee ibraheem dabu laban; يوسف الرفاعي; د.حسين الدراويش; د. عمر مسلمThis study (the syntactic expressions in Surat Al-Imran, a grammatical-semantic study) aimed at showing the significance of meaning and revealing the ambiguity of the multi expressions of syntax in Surat Al-Imran. The researcher followed the integrative method in his study; the analytic, descriptive and historical methods. The study was divided into an introduction, two chapters, and a conclusion, added to lists of bibliographies, sources and indexes for the Quranic verses, Prophetic Hadith, verses of poetry, and names. The most significant sources of which the researcher relied upon in his study were the authentic Arabic language grammar, such as : Al-Kitab, by Sibawyh(180 A.H.), AlMuqtadab, by Al-Mubarrad(285 A.H.), and a set of syntactic Quranic interpretations, such as Al-Kashaf, by Al-Zamakhshari (538 A.H.), Al-Bahr Al-Muheet, by Abu Hayyan(745 A.H.), whereas the most significant reference was: (the phenomenon of ambiguity in the Arabic language), by Mahdi Arar. The researcher clarified the variant expressions in syntax and its semantics The study came out with a set of results and recommendations : the close relationship between syntax and semantics which was shown by the multi expressions of the syntactic Quranic verses in the two chapters, added to the capacity of meaning in the Arabic language represented in the miraculous words of Allah. We recognize the great meanings by a certain diacritical motion or a stop sign on a word, or a certain interpretation as shown in the examples into the two chapters. The study revealed syntax expressions in Surat Al-Imran, and the extent of integration in its verses by the variation of the semantics resulted from those expressions and its comprehensiveness. The researcher recommends other researchers to pay more attention on the varied meanings resulted from the multi expressions of syntax in the Prophetic Hadith and the poets divans.
- Itemالإبل في شعر الهذليين : دراسة وصفية تحليلية(AL-Quds University, 2015-05-20) محمد عبد الله عيسى عروج; Mohammed Abdullah Issa Aroj; جمال غيظان; إحسان الديك; مشهور الحبازيThis study is based on the collected poetry of the Al Hathlis -;its entitled “Camels in the Al-Hathli’s verses” as contained in their Diwan-Poetry . Al-Hathlis lived in both, pre-Islamic and Islamic eras, the lives of some of them also spanned both periods. Hence, their poetr pertinently expressed their reality and life’s characteristics and sufficiently containe all the elements of success and artistic excellence. It was superbly composed and profoundly conveyed. As for the focus of the study, I chose the topic of camels in the poetry of the Al-Hathli Tribe. Various reasons prompted me to choose this topic; notably, no scholar, as far as I know, has ever tackled the topi exclusively. I also aimed at probing certain hazy aspects of the Al-Hathli’s poetry and attempted to highlight a literaryand important feature of the pre-Islamic poetry in general, and the Al-Hathli poetry in particular; i.e. the importance of the ties that bonded the Al-Hathlis with their camels. I utilized several approaches in my study, such as, the historic, descriptive, mythological, psychological, social and the symbolic. Some of the important findings of the study include the following . Al-Hathlis’ poetry was imbued with honorable feats, glorious deeds, and cherished values. Furthermore, their poetry contains glimpses that reveal to us many aspects of their life. Camels became a symbolic expression of Al-Hathli life, feelings and sentiments, and occupied a sacred place in Al-Hathlis’ religious and mythical mind. They (the camels) defined the realistic, social and psychological dimensions. The poets employed the five senses to create an image of their camels, and portrayed them in their realistic colors and sounds; resourcefully dipping into the richness of their language and the sublimity of their similes. They never dedicated a certain poem exclusively to their camels; rather, they alluded to their camels in all types of their poetry, such as eulogies, acclaim, praise, longing and satire, as these forms of poetry represent a real part of their natural environment. They did not isolate their camels from the natural elements; rather, their images and depictions were mirrors that reflected the places, times, colors and sounds of their reality. The study revealed that the Al-Hathli poetry was the foundation stone of the poetic edifice that was constructed during the pre-Islamic era and the dawn of Islam according to the concepts, values and trends they described and the events, places and lineage they pointed to. I call upon all those who are interested in the acquision of knowledge to attempt the study of pre-Islamic poetry in general and the Al-Hathli poetry in particular. There are numerous hidden artistic and poetic treasures that remain to be discovered by diligent study and that will enable us to reveal some of the artistic and literary characteristics.
- Itemالإعجاز البلاغي في سورة الرحمن :دراسة في الدلالة والأسلوب(AL-Quds University, 2009-08-19) آمال محمود اسماعيل أبو ميالة; Amal Mahmoud Ismaeel Abu Mayyala; حسين الدراويش; د. يوسف الريماوي; د. مشهور مشاهرة
- Itemالإعجاز البياني فــي الحذف و الذكر في المتشابه اللغوي القرآني(AL-Quds University, 2004-11-28) صابر محمد أحمد زيادة; Saber Mohammad Ahmad Ziyadeh; حسين الدراويش; إسماعيل نـواهـضة; مهـــدي عــرارThe title of my research is “The Revelation of the Deletion and the Presentation of the Similarity in the Linguistics of the Holy Quran” . The deletion is: To cancel either part or whole of the speech for certain target. It is the opposite of the presentation which means: The uttering of the thing. The similarity is the presence of the story in different situations. The study talks about the deletion of a Qurani sentence in a Qurani verse and it is presented in another similar Quran verse. The deletion mybe a letter; a noun; a verb; a noun sentence; verb sentence; simi sentence or more than one sentence. The study is divided into an introduction; three parts and the conclusion. In the first part; I discussed the reality of the deletion and the presentation in the simili of the Quran; its definitions and kinds of simili and pointing out the mark or the symbol of the deletion. In the second part; I discussed issues in the holy Quran; on the level of words and sentences. In the third part; I pointed out the causes of the deletion; the presentation and figuring out its meanings. I pointed out some of the deletion causes such as: Certainty; speciality; generalization and exaggeration. Also; I pointed out some of the presentation causes such 530 as: Certainty; encouraging; generalization; details; challenging; and motivation. 242. They are The studied issues are around distributed as follows: One hundred and eight issues in the letter. Fifty eight issues in the noun. Eight issues in the verb. Eleven issues in the noun sentence. Twenty one issues in the verb sentence. Thirty three issues in the simi-sentence. Three issues in more than a sentence. The study leads to a group of results in the deletion in certain areas of the glorious Qurani sentences or words. I found that everything was deleted infact; should have been deleted’ and everything was presented; also; should have been presented. The deletion comes in a complete picture and the wisdom maybe discovered by the reader through reading and understanding of the scripture ( verses ) and discovering its location. Finally; I have put a complete index for my study.
- Itemالتشبيه البليغ في القرآن الكريم؛ دراسة تحليلية(AL-Quds University, 2015-05-10) هبه محمد سالم مصطفى أبورجب; hiba muhammad salem mustafa aburajab; حسين الدراويش; د. مهدي عرار; مشهور حبازيPraise be to God ,prayer and peace be upon the messenger Mohammed and his family . The study is about Eloquent Metaphor in Quran . This study is analytical and it includes introduction, three chapters and a conclusion. The first chapter entitled “Metaphor in Arabic Language” is consisted of several topics: The definition of metaphor, the development of Metaphor for ancient and modern scientists, the importance of Metaphor in Arabic language and in Quran , parts of Metaphor in Arabic language . The second chapter entitled The Eloquent Metaphor in Quran and its role in highlighting the content of Quran. It includes five topics: the definition of Quran, the language of Quran, Quran`s style, the arraignment of eloquent metaphor in Quran. The third chapter: includes two topics: the most known meanings that inspires the eloquent metaphor `s subjects , the purpose that this metaphor is meant to be. The main reason which lead me to this study is to find out the Quran secrets. There were many ancient studies that were exposed to this topic such as “The art of Metaphor “ to Ali Al- Jundi. The results I could come up with: the Eloquent Metaphor was mentioned seventy fure times , it came as subject and predicate in most cases. There are many subjects such as messengers , nature , the believers and the infidels. These subjects contributed in showing the splendor of eloquent metaphor in Quran and the great ability of God. In the end the researcher recommended that eloquent metaphor should be studied in AlHadith because it completes the Quran.
- Itemالتشبيه في سنن النسائي (دراسة تحليلية)(AL-Quds University, 2016-10-23) أحمد موسى أحمد ابو لاوي; Ahmad Mousa Ahmad Abu-Lawi; حسين الدراويش; يوسف الرفاعي; حسن السلواديThis study deals with very important praminent phenomenon in, sunan Al-Imam Al-Nas'ai who was born at Ness in Balkh area in to Kharasan land. He was born in 214 Hegireh and hediead in 303 Hegireh in Mecca. This study is Analogy style, through an analytical study. More over, this research consists of three chapters. Very chapter includes three topics as follows: Chapter : entitled "AL-Hadith AL.sharif" AL-Imam Al.Nas'a"i and similes" Also, it has three topics: Secondly:chapter two is similes in sunan Al-Nas'ai. It has got three topic: So, the researcher studies these topics as follows: a- Say the Al-Hadith AL-Sharif as it mentioned in SunanAl.Nas'ai. b- Explain odd or exotic word in them. c- He shows them all tools indications. d- What rhetorical similes found in Al.Hadith mean. Thirdly:chapter three: similes Worlds in SunanAL.Nas'ai, History and aims Also, it has three topic: Moreover, The researcher Put sequent numbers to texts of Al.HadithAl.Sharif؛ To make it easier to go back to them and avoid boring repetition or redundancy. This research revealed very important role to show ideas , meanings and goals that our propret Mohammad [Peas Be Up on Him] like us to do all over the world . Likes us to do all over the world . These ideas are still live and they will go on to guide people to good work. This great message stays on our souls, hearts and minds for ever.
- Itemالتكرار في شعر جرير والفرزدق :دراسة بلاغية مقارنة(AL-Quds University, 2009-08-01) خولة عودة صبيح الحساسنة; Khawla Audeh sbeeh Alhassasneh; خليل عودة; يحيى جبر; حسين الدراويشThis study aims to getting knowledge on the repetition phenomenon in Jareer and Al Farazdak potery document (Al-Divan) and be enlighted on their reasons and drives, discovering their eloquent secrets, literary values, and finally their psychological and spiritual indicatory. Most of the studies which have dealt with this phenomenon, were restricted on the study, pointing out its scopes and patterans within the Quran’s context, except Mosa Rabayia study “Repetition in the PreIslamic Poetry (Al _Jahili) and the study of Izz Al- Deen Ali Al – Said “Repetition between the Impulse and the Effect” which tackled this phenomenon from the rhetorical perspective. In my research, I followed the complementary methodology, where I adopted the historical methodology in the first chapter, and the analytical descriptive methodology in the second and third chapter, and the statistical methodology in the fourth chapter, specifically in the balance between utterance repetition for both poets. The study is composed of four chapters and conclusion as follows: The First Chapter: It dealt with the repetition concept in term of language and expressions, and from the psychiatrists point of view. That phenomenon has been questioned in the rhetoric stndies and the old Arab critics, explaining the development of repetition from (300sA.H- 700sA.H)and the up – daters also tackled this phenomenon according to the new view, which coincide with the new trends of the recent century, then, it exploited the trends relationship between repetition and.since elaboration is more common than repetition, every repetition comes to serve elaboration but not the opposite. In The Second and The Third Chapters: They dealt with the repetition in Jareer and Al- Farazdak Divans, within three basic axises: pronunciation, meanings and pictures repetition. Those axises include the rhetoric aspects of the repetition phenomenon according to my readings of the Divan’s total poems. The Fourth Chapter: It dealt with the rhetoric value and the literary one of the repetition, the critics attitudes towards the two poets, then it balance between them according to the repetition phenomenon study. Then, finally I ended with a conclusion that contains the most important results of this study such as : 1. Repetition in language, may be good and give the meaning strength and beauty, and may be bad and distort the meaning and pronunciation. 2. The old efforts in studying this phenomenon were restricted in the theoretical perspective and the up – dators efforts on the application side. 3. Jareer and Al –Farazdak Divan is a rich field for this phenomenon. The occurrence of the Souqs, as Souq Al –Marbad, played agreat role in pointing out this phenomenon. 4. The restricted satiric, in which the poet is bounded to aspecific poetical frame,has a role in repeating many words and meanings at Jareer and AlFarazdak,for the sake of perfection, confutation,rivals and ending to the feeling of superiority. 5. Repetition of words at Jareer and Al – Farazdak has a rhetoric function connected to the context which enriches the language indicators of the most words. 6. Meaning repetition is a repetition of thoughts, facts, subjects, otherwise, we do not find a meaning that is repeated in one style of pronunciation, yet we find that they produce the meanings in a beautiful and new shape of style, and presentation and the picturing way in Jareer and Al-Farazdak Divans. 7. Borrowing is one of repetition types of meanings that is beneficial. 8. Both Jareer and Al –Farazdak repeated a lot of pictures but they came connected and unified within one subject. 9. Repetition is not a beauty added to the poem through using only, but it needs to come in the right place which revives the words .expand it significantly and increase the literary textual beauty. 10. Critics points of views have been varied in Jareer and Al- Farazdak poetry. This study opens a new scopes for the researchers, and point to some matters that needs more deepened and expanded study, especially the meaning and pictures repetition and other aspects reed an independent researches such as.A study of Fonon rhetoric that is connected to the repetition phenomenon and the borrowing repetition in Jareer Divan.
- Itemالتوابع اشعار امرئ القيس شرح الاشعار السته للبطليوسي(AL-Quds University, 2013-09-09) لينا جمال حسن عبد الرازق; Leena Jamal Hassan Abdulrazeq; أحمد دعمس; حسين الدراويش; يوسف عمروThis research discussed the (minions in Amur Al- Quays Poetry) explaination of the six poetries of Al Batliosi To highlight the pictures and aims found in it. Researchnature required the adoption of the integrated approach that supports the description and analysis in addressing Amur Al- Quays poetry which included the minions, this search included a preface,four main chapters, ending , appendexes and a list of references . I ended the research with a conclusion in which I registered the most important results and recommendation as follows: The minions in Amur Al- Quays Diwan were in coherence with what was approved by grammarians rhetoricians . The adjective and the theme were the more frequent in Amur Al- Quays Diwan followed by alternativity and allowance, while assertion was little . Grammarians and rhetoricians derived the meanings and idioms of the minions of linguistic meaning. One of the most important recommendationswas to make a comparison between two poetic models belonging to different eras, and to detect their close connection with grammar and rhetoric rules.
- Itemالتوابع في ديوان الهذليين دراسة نحوية دلالية(AL-Quds University, 2009-12-19) عادل حسين عبدالله عياش; Adel Hussan Abdalleh Ayyash; احمد حامد; يوسف الرفاعي; يوسف عمروTribe of Hatheel played an important role in the accents of the Arabic tribes in Arabian Peninsula ; it was known for its clear accent , so it was reference for most of scholars in the Arabic language .A structural study for Hatheli Deewan is from the important subject to study the Arabic structure , but the Hatheli didn't get to study the complements as an independent and specific study by researchers . From this point , my choice to this subject came with a title of "the complements of Hatheli :Asemantical grammatical study . " The study aims at studying the study of the complements in Deewan AlHathelyeen , asemantical grammatical study .Shows the complements , a grammatical study and a study for the signifcance use of the Hatheli poet for the complements and how he is distinguished from other ancient poets . The study dealt with the descriptive and calcuable methods which worked out the wintnesses of the complements in Al-Deewan and the percentages of every poet . The study concluded with the most important results that the research reached of which the most out standing was that shown by the theoritical side of the common definition of the complements , its kinds and what it means to grammarians .It also showed the findings of the practical side in using complements among poets .The real adjective was used commonly and that refers to the interest of the Hatheli poet in the events of the inside and outside of the tribe .It also showed the big use of conjunctions , the object of their use where as the practical side showed that the assurance was of less use in Al-Deewan . The research recommend looking for the poems of Hatheel and studying AlHatheli poetry , significant , independent study .