Bilateral Cooperation with Germany
Permanent URI for this collection
- ItemMOU promoting academic cooperation(2017-10-09) dr. Kishek, ImadExchange of Teaching staff and students Joint development of Research Projects Joint organization of Cultural and scientific events Shared courses and subjects
- ItemMou with Osnabruck University(2014-09-10) Abu Kishek, ImadThe above-mentioned partner universities agree to establish a formal cooperation in the fields of research and teaching. This cooperation is predominately aimed at guaranteeing and monitoring the quality of education offered by the Faculty of Da'wa & Religious Sciences and the Faculty of Qur'an and Islamic Studies in Palestine and at the Institute of Islamic Theology in Osnabruck. The cooperation, which will prove beneficial for both sides, is based on the principle of reciprocity, a concept anchored in the following articles:
- ItemMOU with Fraunhofer(2014-05-01) Dr. Nusseibeh, SariThe R&D projects of Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences for and with AQU for upgrade of economy will be promoted by both sides. AQU will coordinate the local research organizations and industries to establish a long-term cooperation with Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences. 3.1 Defining the R&D fields and topics related with development of AQU 3.2 Initialization and implementation of contract R&D projects for consulting the government and supporting the development of enterprises 3.3 Establishing technology exchange and transfer platform, importing and delivering necessary technologies and R&D services for the development of AQU 3.4 Common organisations of various conferences, workshops and seminars 3.5 Exchange of data and information 3.6 Carry out the vocational und continuing education 3.7 Personal exchange and bilateral visits 3.8 Other forms of cooperation by separate agreement on both sides
- ItemCooperation agreement with HochSchule Neubrandenburg University of Applied Science(2013-10-28) Dr. Nusseibeh, SariThe Neubrandenburg University plans to establish the study program " Palestinian-German Educational Dialogue and Student Exchange" Development and Implementation of joint university module about conflict transformation
- ItemCooperation agreement with Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences(2016-03-22)AQU agree to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Erasmus+ program. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects of the organisation and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits (or equivalent) awarded to students by the partner institution. The institutions also commit to sound and transparent management of funds allocated to them through Erasmus+.