RM07-17: Structure and Dynamics of magnetocaloric materials
Permanent URI for this collection
Ms. Dr. habil. Karen Friese, Jülich Centre for Neutron Science – Quantum Materials and Collective Phenomena JCNS-2, Forschungszentrum Jülich, email@example.com
Mr. Prof. Salman Salman, Physics, Al-Quds University AQU, firstname.lastname@example.org
Scientific goals of the collaboration
- Optimization of the properties of magnetocaloric materials through doping.
- Direct measurements of the temperature change of magnetocaloric materials through measurements in high magnetic fields.
- Elucidation of the fundamental mechanism of the magnetocaloric effect.
- Formation of highly qualified Palestinian researcher and enhancement of human potential in Palestine.
- Build-up of expertise in specialized synchrotron techniques to augment the scientific contribution of the Palestinian Member to the synchrotron SESAME.
No items to show