Permanent URI for this community
AQU administrative issues - available only for AQU staff (login required)
Browsing Administrative by Title
Now showing 1 - 8 of 8
Results Per Page
- ItemCooperation agreement with Alanus University of Arts and Social Sciences(2016-03-22)AQU agree to cooperate for the exchange of students and/or staff in the context of the Erasmus+ program. They commit to respect the quality requirements of the Erasmus Charter for Higher Education in all aspects of the organisation and management of the mobility, in particular the recognition of the credits (or equivalent) awarded to students by the partner institution. The institutions also commit to sound and transparent management of funds allocated to them through Erasmus+.
- ItemCooperation agreement with Hamsa Folkelig Kultur -Denmark(2017-03-20)حيث أن جامعة القدس، وهي جامعة فلسطينية بامتياز تسعى الى المساهمة في تنمية وتطوير الشباب الجامعي من خلال بناء جيل واع ومبدع من الشباب الفلسطيني علميا وثقافيا وفكريا، واعترافا بدور الجامعة في تطوير التعاون وتعزيز العلاقات على المستوى الدولي مع الجامعات والمراكز والمعاهد والجمعيات المرموقة في المجالات العلمية والاكاديمية والثقافية والابداعية والتطويرية والتدريبية للاسهام في تنمية الطلبة و تطوير قدراتهم وبناء مهاراتهم الحياتية والثقافية والابداعية والفكرية والفنية وتطويرها لتمكينهم من الاستثمار فيها وتحويل أحلامهم وطموحاتهم الى واقع ملموس، وحيث أن جمعية همسة سماء الثقافة جمعية إعلامية، ثقافية، تربوية، اجتماعية غير ربحية لا تنتمي لأي جهات سياسية أو دينية أو طائفية أو حزبية تعمل في حقلي الثقافة والتربية والاعلام وتبادل الخبرات والثقافات مع فئات مجتمعية متنوعة لا سيما فئة الاطفال والمبدعين من الشباب
- ItemCooperation agreement with HochSchule Neubrandenburg University of Applied Science(2013-10-28) Dr. Nusseibeh, SariThe Neubrandenburg University plans to establish the study program " Palestinian-German Educational Dialogue and Student Exchange" Development and Implementation of joint university module about conflict transformation
- ItemMOU promoting academic cooperation(2017-10-09) dr. Kishek, ImadExchange of Teaching staff and students Joint development of Research Projects Joint organization of Cultural and scientific events Shared courses and subjects
- ItemMOU with Fraunhofer(2014-05-01) Dr. Nusseibeh, SariThe R&D projects of Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences for and with AQU for upgrade of economy will be promoted by both sides. AQU will coordinate the local research organizations and industries to establish a long-term cooperation with Fraunhofer Group for Life Sciences. 3.1 Defining the R&D fields and topics related with development of AQU 3.2 Initialization and implementation of contract R&D projects for consulting the government and supporting the development of enterprises 3.3 Establishing technology exchange and transfer platform, importing and delivering necessary technologies and R&D services for the development of AQU 3.4 Common organisations of various conferences, workshops and seminars 3.5 Exchange of data and information 3.6 Carry out the vocational und continuing education 3.7 Personal exchange and bilateral visits 3.8 Other forms of cooperation by separate agreement on both sides
- ItemMou with Osnabruck University(2014-09-10) Abu Kishek, ImadThe above-mentioned partner universities agree to establish a formal cooperation in the fields of research and teaching. This cooperation is predominately aimed at guaranteeing and monitoring the quality of education offered by the Faculty of Da'wa & Religious Sciences and the Faculty of Qur'an and Islamic Studies in Palestine and at the Institute of Islamic Theology in Osnabruck. The cooperation, which will prove beneficial for both sides, is based on the principle of reciprocity, a concept anchored in the following articles:
- ItemReport on cooperation activities between AQU and Vrije Universiteit of Brussels from 2009 to 2013(2014)The cooperation between AQU and VUB reached a new quality with the TEMPUS and Erasmus Mundus (EM) agreements signed in 2009 and 2007 respectively. The establishment of an Academic International Office (AIO) at AQU, notably supported by VUB as coordinator of the TEMPUS-CORINTHIAM Project, resulted in a remarkable increase of students’ and academic staff exchange. The employment and training of specialized staff for international academic relations was crucial to develop and structure exchange programs and projects with international universities and research institutions.
- ItemResearch partnership agreement with University of Lausanne(2019-12-31)This bilateral Partnership agreement is complementary to the multilateral project agreement between applicants (Appendix 1), for the research project “Fostering pluralistic memories and collective resilience in fragile transitional justice processes”, funded by the Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF), as a part of the Swiss program for research on global issues for development (grant number 400240_146955). The multilateral project agreement is an integral part of this present bilateral agreement. Aim of the agreement The aim of the present agreement is to establish a bilateral research partnership between the University of Lausanne and Al-Quds University defines the modes of cooperation between the two institutions and aims to clarify their respective responsibilities during the implementation of the research project, as well as the individual responsibilities of the grant holder, Guy Elcheroth, hosted by the University of Lausanne, and the local research coordinator, Mohammed Dajani Daoudi, hosted by Al-Quds University. The research partnership will be guided by the scientific goals and conducted in accordance with the definitions laid down in the full research proposal accepted by SNSF, for the multi-site research project that starts on 1 January 2014 and lasts until 31 December 2016, or, in the case of a continuation of the project, until 31 December 2019. Joint scientific activities among the research partners will be designed, managed, and implemented in accordance with the research methodology, management scheme, and timeline defined in the research proposal.